Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
croos

Status icons messed up Empty Status icons messed up

Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:13 am
The latest update, v. 3.8.0.1, messed up the status icons. There is what i think is a generic red icon, same for all incoming emails. Very small.  Had to take a screen cap and enlarge it to see it has a white left to right downwards arrow, so maybe it means incoming. But  I can no longer see what  emails I have replied to, forwarded and so on because all emails have this icon, new as old..

Is it just me, or did this happen to everyone?
dcrabb
dcrabb

Status icons messed up Empty Re: Status icons messed up

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:35 pm
>Is it just me, or did this happen to everyone?

Me, too.
croos

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:30 am
Alright. Then it will be fixed. Hope it's just an icon mismatch and that the status data is still there. Feels most likely. She says hopefully. Wink
croos

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:34 am
Huh? I checked for updates and in the update box it says I have 3.8.0 while when I check About it says 3.8.0.1. Wonder which it is. Smile
croos

Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:31 am
Thank you for the quick fix. Everything is fine now. 😊
Tony Austin
Tony Austin
https://asiapac.com.au/

Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:58 am
If you look at the release notes for v3.8.0 (which would be 3.8.0.0) you'll see
Message Summaries
+ ShowMessageIcon=[0/1]
# Switches ShowIndicatorSent and ShowIndicatorReceived are now applicable when ShowMessageIcon is off, and corresponding images are drawn in place of message icon.

A week or two before this release I had a dialog with Brana about which icons appear in the Status column, and he made the above change to these switches, so you can experiment with them to work out which settings of them suit you.
butchkemper
butchkemper

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:19 pm
NotesTracker wrote:If you look at the release notes for v3.8.0 (which would be 3.8.0.0) you'll see
Message Summaries
+ ShowMessageIcon=[0/1]
# Switches ShowIndicatorSent and ShowIndicatorReceived are now applicable when ShowMessageIcon is off, and corresponding images are drawn in place of message icon.

A week or two before this release I had a dialog with Brana about which icons appear  in the Status column, and he made the above change to these switches, so you can experiment with them to work out which settings of them suit you.

A large number of options available are not shown in the Settings | General window.  To see the additional options: left-click on Settings, use mouse pointer to highlight General, press and hold the Shift Key, and then left-click.  A window titled More Settings will appear with a list of many options.

Butch

Tony Austin likes this post

Tony Austin
Tony Austin
https://asiapac.com.au/

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:58 pm
Pandora certainly is extremely feature-rich. I wonder exactly what some of those settings do -- how they work, their range of values, etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum