Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Harry

Signing In Empty Signing In

Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:01 am
So this is really basic. I cannot figure out how to sign in.

I find 'Registration', which I did a few days ago, but I cannot find the sign-in box.

I know my user name and password, but cannot figure out how to enter that information to get out of demo mode.

Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Signing In Empty Re: Signing In

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:44 am
It's under Help/Registration (main menu).
Enter/paste your registration info (note - it's case sensitive, there are no leading/trailing spaces around user name).
Hit Update.
Harry

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:16 pm
Yes, I've been to the Registration screen several times.

When I enter my info and hit "Update", nothing good happens. Pandora just instantly closes.

How do I recover my registration info to be sure that I have the correct info? I have searched (Eudora) for a confirmation email from Pandora, but nothing found.

How do I see the serial number? Do I use serial number or my password to sign in?

Trying either SN or PW after my email just results in Pandora instantly closing.

Update: Since 4.0 is now available, I have just Uninstalled Pandora 3 and Installed Pandora 4 , purchased the new version, and will await the 4.0 registration info for a fresh start with Pandora.

Last edited by Harry on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Update info)
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:06 pm
When starting to register, right-click/Run as Administrator.

Also, make sure you have full read/write access for main data folder. Your data folder should not be located inside "Program Files", "Windows" or any other of those designated system folders.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum