Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mad Dog

Viewing Emojis Empty Viewing Emojis

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:21 am
As much as I love Eudora and have used it almost forever, I'm tired of so many things feeling like they're stuck in the 19th century. Okay, 20th. Especially UTF-8 viewing problems and clients asking why their quoted text in replies is full of symbols and garbage. So I'm looking at moving to Pandora again.

First thing checking it out, and while it might sound picky, emojis don't display. I found a note about using Segoe UI Symbol which I changed to but no joy. I just see some dingbat type symbols. I send the results from Wordle and get black and white boxes. This doesn't feel very 21st century. I'm hoping it's a setting I'm not finding or something I'm doing wrong.

I'm sure I'll run into more things but is there a way to see emojis? It's not a deal breaker it but doesn't help feel like I'm improving that much from Eudora.

Help!

Thanks,
Mad Dog
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Viewing Emojis Empty Re: Viewing Emojis

Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:04 am
If you are using Windows 10/11 try with "Segoe UI Emoji" font.

Can you send us a sample/representative message with some emoji, from Wordle, to support address from Help/Send Feedback.

Mad Dog likes this post

Mad Dog

Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:55 pm
Thanks! That did the trick. And the Wordle email's find now so it used emojis too.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum