Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
greg

RESOLVED Have not received my registration code  Empty RESOLVED Have not received my registration code

Wed May 18, 2022 11:19 am
I paid on 05/14/2022 for a registration code via Paypal and have not heard zip. I've got the PayPal ID: and my card was charged. I am now appealing to the Board, don't want to use the litigation link, but I want my code Mad
Is there any other procedure? I'd really like to get this off to a good start (I used Eudora for more than 25 years.)

Last edited by greg on Mon May 23, 2022 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
butchkemper
butchkemper

RESOLVED Have not received my registration code  Empty Re: RESOLVED Have not received my registration code

Wed May 18, 2022 10:16 pm
gregurru wrote:I paid on 05/14/2022 for a registration code via Paypal and have not heard zip. I've got the PayPal ID: and my card was charged. I am now appealing to the Board, don't want to use the litigation link, but I want my code Mad
Is there any other procedure? I'd really like to get this off to a good start (I used Eudora for more than 25 years.)

Start up Pandora, select the menu item Help, left+click, select Send Feedback, select Report A Bug, left+click, and compose a message to Brana giving him the details.  The License Key process is generally quite quick.

Butch

greg likes this post

greg

RESOLVED Have not received my registration code  Empty Re: RESOLVED Have not received my registration code

Sun May 22, 2022 2:22 pm
RESOLVED
greg

RESOLVED Have not received my registration code  Empty RESOVED my bad /dumb

Mon May 23, 2022 2:45 pm
As Brana so kindly pointed out- I had purchased another program through paypal. When he cleared that up for me, I paid, and it went through swimmingly,

My apologies,

Greg
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum