Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mad Dog

Mailbox view with different size font Empty Mailbox view with different size font

Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:44 am
I have a couple of newer mailboxes that after being added display everything in a smaller font than the other mailboxes. A tiny font. I can't find where I can adjust or change the font size of it (better yet know why it did that) since it's only one or two doing this, the rest are fine.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!
Mad Dog

Mailbox view with different size font Empty Re: Mailbox view with different size font

Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:45 pm
No thoughts on this?

Most of my mailboxes:
Mailbox view with different size font Normal10

A sample of the new tiny text mailbox:
Mailbox view with different size font Small_10
Tony Austin
Tony Austin
https://asiapac.com.au/

Mailbox view with different size font Empty Re: Mailbox view with different size font

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:34 am
With focus on a particular mailbox summary pane, use View > Text to adjust the size up or down (screenshot A), and there are settings you can  tailor in the Settings - Fonts dialog (screenshot B) ...

Mailbox view with different size font Pandor57

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mailbox view with different size font Pandor59
Mad Dog

Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:24 pm
THANKS! That's exactly what I needed and simple enough once I know. I'm curious why it would do that on occasion when I create a new mailbox.
croos

Mon May 22, 2023 3:00 pm
It happens from time to time for me too. But with old mailboxes. The text size just changes. Not so often it's annoying though and it's easy to fix.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum