Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mad Dog

Insert Symbol? Empty Insert Symbol?

Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:10 pm
I might be overlooking it, but when composing an email is there an "Insert Symbol" toolbar button somewhere? It's pretty standard to be able to insert non-keyboard things like (c), TM, etc

Thanks!
butchkemper
butchkemper

Insert Symbol? Empty Re: Insert Symbol?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:23 am
Mad Dog wrote:I might be overlooking it, but when composing an email is there an "Insert Symbol" toolbar button somewhere? It's pretty standard to be able to insert non-keyboard things like (c), TM, etc

Thanks!

The way I found to insert a symbol is to use the keyboard sequence of  "windows key" plus "period" or "windows key" plus "semi colon" to open a window with options of entering emojis, kaomojis, and symbols.

Butch
Mad Dog

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:40 am
Thanks! That works (not that I ever would have discovered it without your help) though it would still be nice to have a Symbols button on the Compose toolbar. There's already an Emoji one available.
butchkemper
butchkemper

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:54 am
Mad Dog wrote:Thanks! That works (not that I ever would have discovered it without your help) though it would still be nice to have a Symbols button on the Compose toolbar. There's already an Emoji one available.

The symbols available from the Pandora Emoji button has fewer choices than does the Windows key options.  Why spend resources to duplicate something that is already available in Windows.

I found the Windows information using the Search field in the Windows status bar to discover the two Windows key options.

Butch

Mad Dog likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum