Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Harry

Undelete an accidentally deleted mailbox? Empty Undelete an accidentally deleted mailbox?

Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:56 pm
Is there any way to un-delete an accidentally deleted mailbox?
butchkemper
butchkemper

Undelete an accidentally deleted mailbox? Empty Re: Undelete an accidentally deleted mailbox?

Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:44 am
Harry wrote:Is there any way to un-delete an accidentally deleted mailbox?

I created a mailbox folder named Test1 and then created a mailbox named Test2 in the Test1 mailbox folder.  I moved a message into the mailbox Test2.  When I deleted the folder Test1, the message from Test2 was moved to Trash.

There was a dialog window where I had to confirm that I wanted to delete the mailbox folder Test1.  The dialog window also stated that messages from the mailbox Test2 would be placed in the Trash.

I could not find a way to recover the mailbox folder Test1 or the mailbox Test2, but the message from mailbox Test2 was recoverable from the Trash.

Butch
Harry

Undelete an accidentally deleted mailbox? Empty Re: Undelete an accidentally deleted mailbox?

Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:51 am
Thank you for the experiment.

Then perhaps i can recreate the mailbox and just move (DaD) all the messages from Trash into the folder.

I'll give that a try!

-Harry
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum