Pandora Mail Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sharner

Changing  dominant personality errors Empty Changing dominant personality errors

Thu May 26, 2022 10:45 am
Hello everyone! Am new and am glad you are all here in this user group. Am trying to set up an account but have made errors in my dominant personality name and service provider. I want to go with another email service provider. Have tried to delete my account and reset it, but the new setup has all my erroneous old dominant personality data in it with a OLD email service provider? How do I reset it? BTW, I have not used Pandora successfully yet because of these errors. Gratefully, Sharner
butchkemper
butchkemper

Changing  dominant personality errors Empty Re: Changing dominant personality errors

Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:20 pm
Sharner wrote:Hello everyone! Am new and am glad you are all here in this user group. Am trying to set up an account but have made errors in my dominant  personality  name and service provider. I want to go with another email service provider. Have tried to delete my account and reset it, but the new setup has all my erroneous old dominant personality data in it with a OLD email service provider? How do I reset it? BTW, I have not used Pandora successfully yet because of these errors. Gratefully, Sharner

You can not delete the <Dominant> personality but you can change the settings.

Go to the Menu View | Personalities and Left+Click.  The Personalities window will open and you can Right+Click on the <Dominant> personality, select Properties.  Now you can change the Personality settings for Checking Mail and Sending Mail.  When done, Left+Click on Ok.

Sorry for the response delay.  I somehow managed to overlook you post.

Butch

Sharner likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum